Hello everyone! This is Mrs. Swygert, the new librarian at Rocky Creek. Mrs. Love has moved to another school, and I am excited to continue her excellent programs and add a few touches of my own.
We are currently finishing up our upper grade Learning Commons orientations and are almost done with our 2nd week of story times with Kindergarten and 1st grade. Within the next few days, every student will have had a chance to check out a library book! We are so excited to have books in each student's hands to read!
Book Habits for RCES Students
1. Treat our books well!
2. Keep our books in the same spot when they aren't being read. (We prefer their book bag, but other spots are okay as well)
3. Please do not read library books while eating or drinking.
4. Please do not take library books into the bathroom.
5. Return or renew books every 2 weeks.
6. Please let Mrs. Anderson or Mrs. Swygert know if your book is damaged when you return it.