We are currently finishing up our upper grade Learning Commons orientations and are adjusting to the 6 day rotation. In addition to story time and reader advisory for students, I am happy to say I am teaching 2nd graders each day in Makerspace/Science. This is a new endeavor for me, but so far we are having a great time. I can't wait to post about it here.
Please check in on the blog every so often so that you can see what we are up too. I will also be posting on our Facebook and Twitter pages, so please visit those as well!
Until next time, here are a few tips for being a great reader:
Book Habits for RCES Students
1. Treat our books well!
2. Keep our books in the same spot when they aren't being read. (We prefer their book bag, but other spots are okay as well)
3. Please do not read library books while eating or drinking.
4. Please do not take library books into the bathroom.
5. Return or renew books every 2 weeks.
6. Please let Mrs. Anderson or Mrs. Swygert know if your book is damaged when you return it.